Lieutenant Colonel
Canada
Rep
Drives: '09 750i individual

[QUOTE=TheGooch;6393334]
Quote:
Originally Posted by xDrive50i View Post
looks good... needs tinting QUOTE]

Xdrive50i, you know i love ya, but i have to disagree, no tint on this car is one my favorite things about it.
Hey Gooch, no problem and no worries

Tinting a car is right up there with the personal taste in colors, everyone likes something different, which is good otherwise this would be a pretty boring world we would live in

I didn't really like tinted cars, however after I saw another car (different make and model) that was completely tinted and it was very well done, I changed my mind and had mine tinted too. I have posted some pictures of my car with the tinted windows before. Unfortunately, the pictures didn't turn out that well and the camera used the flash in almost all of the shots I took. These pictures don't really do the car justice, if you see the car IRL, it looks a LOT better

In regards to the car in the picture that brandon @ eas posted where I said that it needs tinting, is because the folks over at eas blacked out a lot of the chrome parts and the dark tinting would (at least IMHO) go very nicely with the changes that have been done to this car.
2009 750i individual | Citrin Black Metallic | Platinum Merino Extended Leather | BMW Individual Composition Package (includes Sport Package) | Dynamic Handling Package | Multimedia Package | Technology Package | Executive Package
http://www.7post.com/forums/showthread.php?t=234432
Appreciate 0