08-18-2011, 03:26 PM   #26
NYC6
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: '10 135i PPKI/06 C6 Z51 Vette

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeanGee View Post
Guys thanks for all the the positive feedback. And actually, I've already installed the C&R Heat exchanger, Jon Lund 93 octane tune, BMR Springs and Adj panhard bar. Pulleys in (2.59), and will be installing this Friday with my buddy (owns SC e46 m3 - beautiful car).

As for those who thought I should have just installed a tune, I did!! I had the Cobb AP, with eibach prosystem kit and rogue engineering Spacers, 15mm back and 12 mm front. After the test drive, the gt500 handled and accelerated faster than one with mentioned mods..and it should!

I test drove a good 20 cars before making my decision...vette's, z06, challengers, e46/e9x m3s, 5.0 stang, evo's/sti's, etc.

So the decision I made is obvious. I have a 011 gt500 with the SC 5.4L v8 from the ford Gt. It pulls hard, and screams doing it. I loved my one, and that's why I'm still active on these forums (and bmws for that matter!!) but for now....I'll take my gt500 and smash the pedal, the SC will whine...the exhaust will roar....and the F'in smile on my face will grow bigger and bigger.

I'll drive it like I stole it.

SG
Just out of curiousity, why did you choose the Mustang over the rest, specifically the Vettes?
Appreciate 0