View Single Post
      04-10-2017, 06:13 PM   #9
Flying Ace
Lieutenant General
Rep
Drives: G05 45e, 997.1 & 991.1 GT3s

there's no one stop shop for the cheapest parts. It all depends on what you need to buy.

There's a pnp comparison tool out there that compares dealers online pricing with 3rd parties.

google: bmw pnp parts search tool

FYI, there's a reason by this forum blocks this website and I cannot post the link here. The forum is supported by paying vendors such as getbmwparts, ECS, etc. While I love those guys, the forum is also anti-competitive in ensuring others don't advertise here unless they get paid. (I'm also a vendor supporter, to date, I've spend well over $2000 of orders from getbmwparts, until I found out they weren't the cheapest. I still do jump on their oil change kits from time to time when there's a promo).

For many of my maintenance items, huskerparts is the cheapest with BMW of Fairfax coming in 2nd. The vendors provided by other rarely registers in the top 5 in the pricing comparison.

Also note, the value may be distorted by each vendor's shipping policy. Some have free shipping over a certain amount, others charge you flat fees in order size increments, etc.

Disclaimer: I do not own the pnp tool, I am simply a user. I don't even donate money to the developer of the tool....

Last edited by Flying Ace; 04-10-2017 at 06:21 PM..
Appreciate 1