d3l0n
I love the ///M3, but I want 550hp ///M5
United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW330iE90

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by xDrive50i View Post
I don't think it's photoshoped in the sense that someone 'created' this image. However someone definitely worked this over with photoshop (or another application) to obscure some sort of identification on the image (at the top of the hood on the passanger side).

Did anybody notice that the windshield is cracked and the bra and front bumper seems to be all torn up?

Maybe they went off-roading or followed someone a bit too close on a gravel road

Interesting too is that the bra doesn't seem to fit the front end even though it appears that the holes where cut out with scissors!
Maybe that's due to the 'new' aero kit addition/change at the bottom of the front bumper?!?
Yeah, not the full image just parts of the bumper... maybe the white is just throwing us off

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpotM5 View Post
Also notice the lower front bumper "honeycomb" type material. doesnt the new 5 series GT have material like this?
yeah that honeycomb stuff bothers me as well... I know the wonders of photoshop but still.. it just looks a lil wierd...

maybe it's just because of the contrast of white used by the camera that's throwing me off.
Appreciate 0