View Single Post
      03-14-2011, 09:46 AM   #4
xDrive50i
Lieutenant Colonel
Canada
Rep
Drives: '09 750i individual

I was thinking of ripping a bunch of (kids) movies and burn them to a single DVD, that way I could strip all the unnecessary fluff from the original discs and give the kids a basic menu to select their movies from. But I will give the iPod touch a try and see if they like that better since they already use them all the time anyway...

I don't have a remote control for the rear, there is a separate iDrive controller in the center arm rest in the back that the kids use to select their movies with or watch the navigation maps, etc... There are also separate volume control buttons for the left and right headphones in the arm rest.
I was just wondering how this works with the remote. With the iDrive controller, you can select the DVD changer, front DVD player, rear DVD player or auxiliary inputs for each screen independently.

Thanks for the pictures.
2009 750i individual | Citrin Black Metallic | Platinum Merino Extended Leather | BMW Individual Composition Package (includes Sport Package) | Dynamic Handling Package | Multimedia Package | Technology Package | Executive Package
http://www.7post.com/forums/showthread.php?t=234432
Appreciate 0