04-22-2015, 04:43 AM   #23
Delnari
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2014 MG F22 Auto

Quote:
Originally Posted by BMW F22 View Post
Congrats!! Love the color and the car. I will be doing the same in the next 2-3 years. What options did your M235i have? I was trying to trade mine in and got low-balled by dealer. lol. My original MSRP was something like $48.5K.
I had most options on the M235i, missing was the heated steering wheel, high beam assist, and parallel parking feature. The sticker price was $51K and change. To be honest, I was hoping for $43K for the trade, but there was room on the Cayman so I was able to get $1250 off the asking price.

When I was asking around the local Porsche dealerships in No. VA they all were willing to give a discount off the sticker. The range was $3K - $4.5K on a new ordered vehicle. Nearly pulled the trigger on a '16 Cayman GTS listed for $89K with all my option choices. Walking out with '14 Cayman S with all my choices except Navigation for just over $68K was good choice. Like I said earlier, I usually sell my car within 2 years or less so this will hurt less when I go to trade this one in .
Appreciate 0