View Single Post
      07-04-2015, 10:03 PM   #43
Delnari
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2014 MG F22 Auto

The company I used was Dallas Custom Steering Wheel. If I knew about them before I purchased the BMW M Performance steering wheel I would have went with them instead.

The car is doing just great! Did catch a little driveway transition a couple weeks ago and scraped a small piece of the protective wrap from underneath near the front spoiler. Just put some touch-up paint to cover it so no big deal and can only be seen from under the front of the car anyway.

Driving the car mostly on the weekend and a few times into the office downtown. The overrun sound is terrific when the sport exhaust is turned on. When the windows are down and in first gear it sounds like gun fire , but in a good way. Very close to the same overrun sound as the new Jaguar F Type makes. The more HP GTS version suppose to be even louder which might be a bit over the top.

The PDK transmission is by far the best automatic in both manual and auto mode of any car I have driven to date. The shifts are really fast and seamless without any drama or harshness. Combine the overrun sound and the throttle blip on downshifts makes the sweetest sound you ever wanted from a sport car. Really want to give it a really good go at it, but living in Virginia I need to pick my time and place to do so. Maybe I'll run it up to northern Maryland tomorrow where they don't have mandatory reckless driving for excessive speed. Did have a VA police officer talk to me at a red light last week on my way to work, "You need to watch your speed!" he said. Took a look up and down the side of the car and smiled, "But I understand". He drove off smiling and I wave as he did. I love this frickin car!!
Appreciate 0