View Single Post
      07-20-2016, 05:43 PM   #27
///M Power-Belgium
General
Belgium
Rep
Drives: ///M3-E92-DCT Silverstone II

About 5 years ago it was the birthday party from a colleague and I was invited in a disco .
Disco was really dark ...with loud music ,lasers and the usual stuff .
We drank a lot of beers , and finally we went into whiskey..
Think everyone was really drunk and after a few hours (I think) I met a chick , my friends told me after the whole situation that we talked a lot and kissed .

The next afternoon I got texted by Cindy => Where are you ?...and I thought wow , must be the girl from last night !
At that moment I thought back on our date to meet her again on the parking from the disco .
So I jumped in my car and drove 15 miles to the disco , and she was standing there and she was waiting for me , but when I saw her (I'm sorry) I thought wow she's really fugly and I stepped on it and drove away..with the hope that she didn't saw me ..and I thought please God forgive me..
I'm sorry but she looked like a witch with carrot red hair in the daylight...while she was in my memory really beautiful .
Cause was ....I was drunk like shit that night !

While I drove back home I got another text from her beause she saw me with => "Why ?"
All I could do for her was to text her back with => "I'm really sorry Cindy I can't do it"
What else could I do for her ?
I started to think about the whole situation and I felt really sorry for the girl , while I received calls from a couple friends with => And how was it with her while laughing ?

Last year I walked in town ...(and 3 years later)
And who I saw was Cindy with a man and a little baby ..
And you cannot believe how happy I felt for her !

Guess what ...?
Cindy said hello and she smiled to me , and I said also hello and to her friend or husband as well .

Was the whole situation that took years embarrasing for me ?
"YES" it was , while I realise that for her it was probably even worse !
And "YES" I will never kiss a girl again while I am drunk !

Stay sober guys ...

BPM DEV-Tune & DCT Software-Tune & Servotronic & coding ///Alpine HID Angeleyes ///Oem.exhaust mod.
Appreciate 2
RJ_1202.50
Taskmaster2465.00