Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: geo metro

Quote:
Originally Posted by ragingclue View Post
Horrible?

Elaborate please.

The #1 non-GM brand being traded in for this car is BMW.

EDIT: Don't forget you're getting MRC, 6MT, Bimbos at all four corners, and a power plant with well-proven potential on the cheap, and coming in about $23k under your cap (loaded) at sticker. I'm not going to try to sell anyone on it, just wondering how it could be on your considerations list yet "horrible". It is not a Chevy, it's a Holden to the core (well I guess minus the LS3). All this talk around here about how BMW lost weight from one iteration to another, Holden took a ton of weight off this chassis while also improving it. Even with all the added tech, it came in losing weight. They're a car company that knows naturally how to build great cars like this. It's unfortunate tech-rich and implementation-stupid GM is killing them and giving them the finger the whole way.

I also like to look past badges, and I'm having the same "issues". There are too many outstanding options these days.
Also, don't forget that you will have to take it back to the dealership many times for the new wave of recalls and that, at the end of the day, you are paying $45k to drive a suped up Chevy Malibu...
Appreciate 0