04-17-2017, 09:41 PM   #15
kjshank
Registered
Rep
Drives: acura tl

Nice car!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BMWMACHINE1 View Post
I recently just traded my 14' 750LIX, which had every option available within the M SPORT OPTIONS, BACK IN 14' IT WAS 125k.

What I realized, as I am always the driver. I had all the options in the backseat, I spent more time explaining how to work them then driving.

This round, I optioned this car with everything I could reach. Here is the List:

750IX
Black Sapphire Metallica
Black Nappa Leather
Fine Black Wood Trim

AutoBahn Package
Cold Weather Package
Driver Assistance Plus & II
Executive Package
M Sport Package
20'' Bi Color Wheels
Alcantara Healiner
Ambient Air Package
Panoramic Sky Lounge LED Roof (This is really cool)
B&W Diamond Surround System (The B&O slammed much harder, however B&W is clear just not loud, I miss my old stereo, not impressed)
Night Vision (I live in northern Wisconsin, Deer everywhere)
Display Key (Pretty Cool)

Aftermarket:

Tint on all windows, windshield is 50%, Sides are 35%

Black wrap on the small piece of chrome on the trunk lid

Since I have night vision, BMW does not make the black kidney grill. So I had it wrapped Black

Any feedback from others:

Opinion on the B&W vs. B&O?

One thing I found with just having the standard seats in the back seat over the reclining/massaging. They are more comfortable, any comments?

If you ordered a NEW 7 would you have option in the back seat or not?
I've ordered my 2018 750i pretty much along the lines of the package you have and my car should be arriving shortly here in tennessee! I saw your trim is fineline black wood trim. How does that match with the interior color and do you like it? Can you post some pics of the trim here or you may send pics to kjshank@hotmail.com. Appreciate it! Enjoy your new car!!
Appreciate 0