06-11-2016, 06:10 PM   #36
newoldbeemer
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2012 E92 328i

Quote:
Originally Posted by insanecoder
Nothin at all wrong about using yer brain and calculating plus/minuses of each decision
At the end though as most say nohtin is perfect and you make a decision given the facts you got & yer preferences and you never look back and put yer heart into it

Problem in life is lots of people forget or are too ignorant or lazy to use the brain..use the "heart" solely by itself and end up with problems ( like 4 failed marriages or cars that needs to be replaced)
You dont over-think it but you gotta think it..keeps you from makin mistakes you cant live with

Case in point Jag XE.. heart says ooo yea buy buy buy gotta have it.. at the end of lookin at the factors, the scales tipped towards 340i and I realized (heart) that not only was it the better head decision but gosh darn it the config I got looks damn good as well.. in love with that car now.. aimin to care for her and keep her for the long-run
For me it's the other way round. Only the 340i pulls my heart. After owning three 3 series everyone - including family - is sick of these, everyone says I should go for some change, and the 3 is so common you can count half a dozen of them at every stoplight.

I'm gonna wait till I see the new S4 but something tells me I'm gonna be in a new f30 again.