Thread: Fuck the NFL
View Single Post
      09-13-2016, 12:05 AM   #26
9krpmrx8
Clean is the new cool, keep it that way.
Rep
Drives: 11' Alpine White 335i Sedan

Quote:
Originally Posted by jgoens View Post
Don't be dumb...it's a given when you are there give give respect and when you are at home the respect is in your heart. Once again, don't be dumb. And, for those that don't know..respect is for those that have made this country possible.
You don't get to decide when and how respect is given. You don't know what me or my family has sacrificed serving this country. Same as most of the people criticizing these players don't know what they have done or not done in service to this country. If you want to get on a high horse about people disrespecting our country then talk about the real people who are doing a disservice to the United States. Plenty of vets who have put their lives on the line support what these players are doing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Msizzle View Post
sir with due respect thats a silly analogy, that is not our tradition.
Not your tradition. I am a third generation vet, with a son on active duty and I/we have stood in my living room and other places for the anthem on TV many times. People are worried about this insignificant crap with all the other horrible shit that goes on daily in our country.

Last edited by 9krpmrx8; 09-13-2016 at 12:14 AM..
Appreciate 3
geek57.00
04gto106.50
MKSixer34184.50