View Single Post
      09-13-2016, 12:27 AM   #29
jgoens
Major General
Rep
Drives: 2013 335i msport

Quote:
Originally Posted by 9krpmrx8 View Post
You don't get to decide when and how respect is given. You don't know what me or my family has sacrificed serving this country. Same as most of the people criticizing these players don't know what they have done or not done in service to this country. If you want to get on a high horse about people disrespecting our country then talk about the real people who are doing a disservice to the United States. Plenty of vets who have put their lives on the line support what these players are doing.

Not your tradition. I am a third generation vet, with a son on active duty and I/we have stood in my living room and other places for the anthem on TV many times. People are worried about this insignificant crap with all the other horrible shit that goes on daily in our country.
Hey, I'm on your side man--that's why I posted this. I'm sitting at home feeling honor when the anthem is played but feeling the people who are there and not respecting it do not understand what has happened in history to make it possible for them to even be there.

I'm not questioning you or your family if that is your accusation..if you want a bitch fight with me..well we can go at it...but I will stand by my criticism of the players.