Thread: Fuck the NFL
View Single Post
      09-13-2016, 12:44 AM   #34
9krpmrx8
Clean is the new cool, keep it that way.
Rep
Drives: 11' Alpine White 335i Sedan

Quote:
Originally Posted by jgoens View Post
Hey, I'm on your side man--that's why I posted this. I'm sitting at home feeling honor when the anthem is played but feeling the people who are there and not respecting it do not understand what has happened in history to make it possible for them to even be there.

I'm not questioning you or your family if that is your accusation..if you want a bitch fight with me..well we can go at it...but I will stand by my criticism of the players.
It is your right to feel that way. But you don't know shit about what those players respect or what they know or think about history. The only major driving force that has made it possible fro them to be there on that field is money. Some players deciding to sit thru an anthem is meaningless when compared to the real problems in our country. And this is coming from some who was always taught as a kid and still gets out of their car and stands at attention for taps when on base.

People just need to calm the fuck down over this shit and other bullshit and get focused on things that really matter. If people want to stop watching the NFL over it then so be it, there are too many fake ass fair weather fans as it is.

Last edited by 9krpmrx8; 09-13-2016 at 12:50 AM..
Appreciate 0