View Single Post
      07-18-2016, 07:48 PM   #27
MidLifeX
Private
Rep
Drives: 2016 M Sport 428i

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingOfJericho View Post
No offroading here and I get a very substantial discount on Chrysler products so it would be new.
As I read through this thread...one thing that stood our for me was the fact that you do not intend to take it off-road? If that's the case I say don't do it! With that said, please allow me to add my 2 cents into this discussions. Jeeps are not cars, trucks, or SUV's. If you are looking for one of those then a Jeep is not for you. Granted Jeep makes other types of vehicles but when we are talking about Wranglers, then Jeep is a total class by itself. Grand Cherokee's and other models are what they are, but when you say Jeep usually most would equate that to a wrangler.

Let me add that having a wrangler has a lot of pros and cons. I can tell you that if you do get one please use it for what it was meant for. Nothing pains me more than seeing modified Jeeps that never see dirt! Couple of things to keep in mind:
1. Having a Jeep and using it at its full potential will bring your more fun than you can ever imagine.
2. If you like to mod your vehicles....be careful. JEEP stands for Just Empty Every Pocket!

If you have any specific questions...please feel free to ask and I'll try to help as much as I can.
Attached Images

Appreciate 3