07-18-2016, 10:02 PM   #30
KingOfJericho
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: Yes

Garage List
2010 135i Coupe  [5.26]
The premise of not buying a car because they won't be used for their intended purpose is a little silly. I owned a Lotus Exige and never took it to the track because the thought of damaging it was nauseating to me. That car is basically the wrangler equivalent of sports cars - completely purpose built. I would argue that the wrangler is 100x more practical than that was but I still loved it.

A cool car is a cool car and since the driving dynamics are irrelevant given my current commute, I think it's an opportune time to try something completely different. My CC is a total dad-car and is probably the ideal commuter (uses no gas, comfortable enough, etc), yet I find myself constantly looking at jeeps.

One thing I haven't heard anyone say is that they wish they hadn't bought a wrangler. Everyone who has them loves them so I want to see what that's all about. Call me crazy...

2018 Jeep Grand Cherokee High Altitude Hemi | 2010 S4 Sold | 2010 BMW 135i Retired | 2006 Lotus Exige Sold
Appreciate 0