View Single Post
      01-10-2018, 02:03 AM   #491
Flying Ace
Lieutenant General
Rep
Drives: G05 45e, 997.1 & 991.1 GT3s

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackJetE90 View Post
Relax...you are the one always stirring the pot. Just seemed like you forgot getting clubbed by a superior Clemson program the prior year.

Not hard to figure out who my team is. SoCal born and raised. Hmm, let’s check history. USC vs OSU...USC leads series 13-10-1. Oh and before the Cotten Bowl, USC had won the last 7 straight meetings. Congrats on your first win over USC since 1974.

By the way you lost 5 star QB Emory Jones to Florida and I watched live your only QB recruit blow is knee out on first play of Texas 6A championship.
A little bitter are we? 8 sacks, pick 6, brutalized by the rush...Sam was very familiar with the stadium turf that day. Try winning something in our lifetime without paying players...You guys have a lot catching up to do. When Chip Kelly gets his players and when Eason transfers to UW, you'll be a mainstay at the Holiday Bowl for many years.

Oh yeah, and sell some tickets... It's an embarrassment when a "perennial power" Iike yourself can only get 60k into a game.

Btw, why would Emory want to sit 3 years behind another 5 star backup QB? Good for him, I wouldn't go to Ohio State given the QB situation either.

Last edited by Flying Ace; 01-10-2018 at 02:11 AM..
Appreciate 0