View Single Post
      03-10-2018, 10:07 AM   #24
FastLaneJB
Captain
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: 2018 BMW M760Li

Ouch. That's some serious damage to that S63 AMG but it is really frustrating when you've a problematic car that the dealer won't fix. I mean I get if it's intermittent and they are trying plus being nice to you I'd have no issues. However if they get a just not that bothered attitude then that really gets on my nerves.

I had to threaten to take them to court if they didn't let me reject the car. The law is on your side and I fail to see how they'd win the case but they sure do make it hard. Ultimately once their legal department got work of it they let me reject straight away so they knew the score. It had been in 8 - 9 times over 3 months. It was with the dealer for over 1 month of those 3 months.

They probably think I'm one of those nightmare customers at Mercedes but they created that by the way they treated me. You speak to my BMW dealer who would probably say I'm no hassle at all. Treat me right and fair is all I want. Things have faults, it's just part of life. It's not the end of the world and not rocket (Or weather) science to keep someone happy while they sort it.

Hopefully they don't break any clips when they fit it for you.
Appreciate 0