View Single Post
      11-15-2016, 01:35 PM   #9
Germanauto
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: Alfa Romeo Giulia, Rosso

I'm still confused as to whether this is referring to pure numbers or simply the year-over-year percentage change. I'm guessing the latter because reports have said that BMW has been unhappy with sales and wants to launch a new 8-series to boost sales. I think designers attributed the slow sales to the excessively conservative design both inside and out. I guess people don't care about stupid gimmicks like moving your car forward and backward with the key or using your finger to change the volume when the damn volume button is right there on the steering wheel already. Seriously, these are two highly-marketed gimmicks BMW has marketed a lot that nobody will use even more than once. There are probably massive discounts on the 7er at the moment.

The bean counters at BMW are trying their very best to ruin the brand. Say what you will about Bangle and iDrive from the early 00s, at least those cars drove like BMWs. Ever since the E89 was release in 2009 every subsequent model has been a disappointment to drive.
Appreciate 0