07-28-2014, 12:01 PM   #37
The Automotive Enthusiast
Retired BMW Genius
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2018 Audi S5 Coupe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Year's_End View Post
It's not a car for the masses, therefore it shouldn't have to broaden its appeal. The badge doesn't mean everything as that really depends on the person. Majority != all consumers. If there's even a small percentage of buyers that are interested in pure performance, this will make the short list without question.

I'm doing my usual alternate reality window shopping here; the GT3 is typically my number one go-to for anything south of $300k, but even the Z06 would battle head-to-head for my dollar. If I had that kind of dollar to begin with.
That I can agree with. For anyone that really wants the performance, in the price point, the Z06 will be and should be a contender.

I'll use the same analogy, are you going to pay for a BMW that costs $375,000 or would you buy something like a Lamborghini or Ferrari? The badge matters more and more the higher up in price you go. This is just human nature. You want to reward yourself for the hard work you've done.Not drive something everyone else drives. That's human psyche.

I know someone who just picked up a Black GT3. So gorgeous.
Quote:
Originally Posted by LucBroDude View Post
TRAITOR.
Appreciate 0