Rep
Drives: 325xi>M235i>428GCx Mspor

Garage List
2006 325xi  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by tony20009
Quote:
Originally Posted by ska///235i View Post
Ok so you havent watched football for 20 years. TV and sports arw very different now a days.

I'll explain more when I get home
What is so different that makes willfully breaking a simple rule, cheating, an honorable thing, a right thing to do? What about cheating in a game sends a message that you or the rest of the football fan community want sent to young people who look up to sports figures as role models?

I'll see what you write when you get home and have the time.....I don't know what you are going to share with me, but I doubt that you will write something that demonstrates that cheating is now an acceptable approach to game play.

All the best.

The Wit of Cheats, the Courage of a Whore,
Are what ten thousand envy and adore:
All, all look up, with reverential Awe,
At crimes that 'scape, or triumph o'er the Law:
While Truth, Worth, Wisdom, daily they decry-
"Nothing is sacred now but Villainy"
― Alexander Pope, Epilogue to the Satires, Dialogue I
Ok, Patriots/Belachick/Brady cheats

You have your opinions and I have mines. You havent watch football for 20 years and when the media feed you stuff you only and will only accept one side of the story and made it your believe. But thats ok because thats what television and the net is doing these days.

So let me get this straight, you post a thread about the penalty of the Pats. You think that the punishment wasnt fair enough. Yet you havent watch football for 20 years and have no clue what the penalty means.

$1mil, 2 draft picks and 4 game suspension is HUGE in NFL terms. Dont try to argue this with me cuz you havent watch the game for 20 years. This isnt a crime and no one will go to jail. Its air in a ball, not murderer like Hernedez, OJ Simpson. This isnt Rice beating his wife nor AP beating his child and the hundreds of substance abuse...its a case of air pressure in a ball and even CNN, Bloomberg and every station have to chime in...why, cuz thats what TV do these days. They feed us whatever gets them high tv rating..ChaChing$$$

So what does this mean for me and you...absalutely nothing cuz Im still going to watch every game and Pat fans will cheer for their team, non Pat fans will hate them as long as they're winning

The end
Appreciate 0