@ste4lthedF82
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2016 M4 SSII

Garage List
2016 BMW M4  [10.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Samurai of 2day View Post
Always to exciting to see Spider-Man on the big screen. He has been one of my favorite characters of all time since I can remember.

This is the third reboot though.... when is Hollywood going to allow him to graduate school and be the more mature Spider-Man instead of always being a student in HS or college...?

I know some people like TXSTYLE will be upset for me saying this.... but here goes...

I JUST saw Winter Soldier and Age of Ultron this week even though those are old movies now. I'm liking how Marvel Studios has been handling their characters, so hopefully they do a good job with Spidey, like they have done with Captain America's Character.
I do quite a bit of work/biz with Disney/Lucas/Marvel. Here's what I found out...
Spiderman Intellectual Property was in contract with Sony studios prior to Iron Man (pre- Disney's acquisition of Marvel). Sony had complete control of the narratives... which is why The last few reboots with Mcguire and Garfield done by Sony were crap IMO. Sony Contract for Spiderman theatrical release and consumer products has since expired... and Spidey has literally come back home to Marvel. Hence, they cleverly named this reboot "Homecoming". This reboot should definitely be in line with the Marvel Universe movies that Marvel Studios have been putting out since Iron Man. We should all be very excited.
Appreciate 3