11-12-2007, 11:59 PM   #24
Neema
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: a few BMWs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bimmer Loyalist View Post
God I hate these pathetic noob PS attempts. They always look like crap, they always recycle existing models in the lineup, and they always generate negative attention. Why can't people realize that this is an amateur's attempt at PS'ing his interpretation of the 7 series.

There's absolutely no flow in the back. BMW's have always had flow. That chrome strip and the taillights are completely incongruous. No professional designer would make such a flawed design.

Where's Boost Nation. He hates these just as much as me lol.
HAHAhaha nice man, i read your post after i posted mine and when i got to the part where you mentioned i hate these just as much as you i was like

But yea dude, i deffinately agree, all these photoshop pics and "intrepretations" are so lame. They never look anything like what BMW actually ends up producing. They look so freaking stupid too. They always have a bunch of parts from other cars put together. The only things that look close to what the production models are like, are the concepts that the company ITSELF actually creates a full scale prototype of.

LTMW Widebody+1M front bumper+Slek CF Lip|M3 Hood|StopTech BBK|M-Sport Rear Bumper+DD CF Diffuser|Custom Recaro Seats|KW V2|BavX LS3|M3 Side Skirts+Custom CF Lip|BBS CHR 19x10.5+BBS Lugs|LCI Taillights|RD Sport Anti-Sway Bars|GIAC S2|ER Intercooler+CF Shroud+Charge Pipe|Tial BOV|Injen Intake|MS downpipes|Custom Exhaust|BMS Oil Catch Can|M3 DCT wheel+TiD CF Paddles|BMW CF Trunk Spoiler|Aluminum Pedals
Appreciate 0