View Single Post
      12-04-2013, 04:39 PM   #32
osxcode
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: The M's

So the saga continues, yet again! There is officially a RECALL for the 2014's parking brake issue. Turns out, the part they ordered for my car the second time won't solve the issue either. A new part was ordered in reference to the recall and the part still has not yet come in. You would think BMW would expedite the part, it's a terrible inconvenience. This marks the 3rd time my car has been in for the problem, I called today to see where we were and the part had not yet arrived. It was due today but,....no part.

So, I went and picked up my car for the 3rd time. If I go back the 4th time and this still isn't taken care of or they have to order another part, Im afraid the car is going to become theirs again, for good. This has been an enormous waste of my time and my patience has come to an abrupt halt. I feel like this mess should have been mopped up in fewer visits to the dealer and in less than almost 5 months.

To say I am disappointed would only be an understatement; however, I remain hopeful BMW can get this right, the 4th and last time I visit for this parking brake issue....

2016 BMW X5 ///M
2016 BMW M4 ///M Convertible

aLatteHotte - www.aLatteHotte.com - The Future of Coffee
Appreciate 0