View Single Post
      11-01-2013, 05:00 PM   #12
750IXIndividualGuy
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 750I Xdrive Individual

Garage List
If your not using a vehicle for business, and get depreciation and business use tax advantages, buying used isn't a bad thing, especially if you work the right deal, plus you don't take the huge depreciation hit.

That being said! make sure you get a reputable and inclusive Extended Service Contract for as many miles and years as you can. If you sell before it expires, it will help in resale, especially over one without!

Ask your service advisor which companies deny and which companies pay claims with less fuss. If you use an independent, as the same of them.

Some are no good from the get-go, and others seem to offer great customer service, but they ALL deny claims, and everyone has a horror story about a claim denied, just need to see who denies the BIG claims them less overall.

I bought two Service contracts over the internet years ago, and BOTH ultimately filed for bankruptcy before my contacts expired. I have purchased several from dealerships, and they ALL paid for themselves without exception. One vehicle that I paid $7000 for the policy, but I had OVER $50k in claims, and they NEVER denied one, even my Service Advisor was amazed.
08 Z4 M Coupe Interlagos Blue Met / Ext Blk Nappa

Last edited by 750IXIndividualGuy; 11-01-2013 at 05:18 PM..
Appreciate 0