View Single Post
      08-07-2014, 04:02 PM   #833
Whostheboss
Captain
Rep
Drives: a 9incher

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samurai of 2day View Post
+1 to this. I have grown up in the NYC Area for most of my life, and even though I have been stationed all over the world, and experienced many different cultures, the average woman within the 5 boroughs have the worst attitudes I have ever experienced... ESPECIALLY some of the women that should definitely humble themselves.

Not saying that all female New Yorkers have bad attitudes, but it would be very difficult to find the ones that don't.
Quote:
Originally Posted by MidwestGolfBum View Post
I was born in NorCal and moved this way for school, there may not be as many of them to look at but when you find the good ones, the good Midwestern values are awesome. I've been in Madison and Des Moines for the past 15 years of my life, still fun to go home and look once and a while, however
All these reality shows such as "Keeping up with Kardashians", "Real House wives" etc... has really gotten to them.
Seriously, these girls up here are delusional. They spend lots of $$$ and time buying makeups, fake hair, bags etc but then i see them turning down every guy and walking around with mean faces. Their entire life goal is to get as many instagram and twitter followers because they're all celebrity wanna-be's and feel good about themselves when they stair at their iPhone5s and see hundreds of "likes".
It is ridiculous