03-01-2018, 07:05 PM   #59
UncleWede
Long Time Admirer, First Time Owner
United_States
Rep
Drives: G01 X3 M40i Dark Graphite

Quote:
Originally Posted by F30lolz View Post
I apologize for the multiple posts but my phone isn’t allowing me to reply to posts that aren’t on the same page.

Today someone gave me 3 stars. Oh well but my Uber rating is still at a 4.96 while Lyft is at a 4.81 which is aberage. IMHO Uber passengers seem to be more laid back while the Lyft passengers have been rating me rather low lately.

This morning some punk who sat up front kept falling asleep on my right shoulder while I was driving and I’m like WTF. Had to wake him up several times for him to stop invading my space.

No flirts to report today

Here is another story to share from mid January. In my 335 I picked up three (3) women in SoBe and as soon as they got in the car they asked if I was a woman trafficker. It was Friday night so my response was, “only on Thursdays I do that”. After talking for the whole ride they gave me about $12 cash in tip and they were hinting at wanting me to go to their room but that changed gears when I mentioned my wife was home sleeping. I think I would have gotten raped.
Can't rape the willing
F30lolz6798.50