TXSTYLE
"Salud"
United_States
Rep
Drives: F01 & F15 / Mineral White

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by SAM135iAM View Post
^This! I seldom wear ties. I'm always wearing a dress shirt and chinos. I only wear Allen Edmonds. Specifially McTavish and Numok. I'm always getting compliments on my shoes. I also have a nice pair of Cole Hann Lunar Grands for when I'll be on my feet a lot and want to get spunky with my outfit. I am a watch guy too. Omega and Tag can be found on my wrist most days. The watches don't really get any attention though. As far as shirts and chinos go, I pretty much buy whatever I like regardless of the name. One of my favorite button ups that I get the most compliments on is a Stafford Prep short sleeve oxford from JCPenny. It just fits my build perfectly and can easily be dressed up or down for any occasion. I think I payed around $13 for it.
Kicking some $ensible knowledge I see!

Without question, one can "dress to impress" (shirts, pants and even suits) on a very limited budget. Women can even get away with less expensive shoes (they have sooooo many to choose from!). But for us guys, when it comes to shoes, there is ZERO options: The quality, look and comfort of a $150+ shoes vs say a $60 or $75 shoe, is easily distinguished/different. I have sort of a shoe fetish. I've amassed a pretty sweet collection over the years. And since I keep them in boxes and rotate them out often, have them polished and install heel guards, they are all like new.