08-17-2016, 11:32 PM   #74
hongsc
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 BMW 328i

Quote:
Originally Posted by F30lolz View Post
I'm a delusional long time Knick fan since 1991 when I started following basketball so I give myself false hope . With that said, the East, aside from the Cavs, are a mediocre conference. If all went well for the Knicks they could even be a #2 seed (hence delusional).

I'll agree that Phil is stubborn and hiring Fisher was a bad hire. I would have went with a more experienced coach but lets see what Horny (Jeff Hornacek's nickname for those keeping score at home) can do with this team.
Jeff looks like a good choice for coach. Hopefully they have some consistency at the coaching position instead of a revolving door. If Rose plays well and stays healthy they should be really good. Knicks can't be worse than last season right? I see Boston as a strong #2 though. They played well last season and they drafted well. Should be a fun season to watch.