View Single Post
      11-10-2017, 07:31 AM   #27
Blksnowflake
Mlightened
United_States
Rep
Drives: Yaz M3

I can't believe how much emphasis is placed on live emojis. Are iPhone people really that simple to satisfy. lols. Here, make your face an animated shit pile.
(apple fans)

I always had iPhones and made the progressive switch to Android. I do prefer stock android but nothing beats the features of the Galaxies, especially the Note 8. When I first went to Samsung from an iPhone, I hated it. Too much lag, cheap phones. I switched to Sony Xperia devices which were amazing, especially the cameras.

After a few years the S6 came out which was an improvement. The S7 was the Samsung that brought me back but I got a Note 5 instead. Now Galaxy devices are very streamlined, very well designed and the samsung skin over stock android is near invisible.

There a just some features I use everyday day that iPhone doesn't have and only really one that Samsung doesn't. For example scroll capture is super useful as well a damn back button, not to mention the S-pen and signing documents right off my phone which helps when traveling and no printer/scanners are accessible. Sure there are iPhone apps solutions but they are crap.
Now one thing Samsung doesn't have is a native visual voice mail app like Iphone. There also android app solutions but they are completely useless crap imo.

You gotta pick your pros and cons. I really love the gesture functionality of the iPhone X but the S-pen, and edge panels, screen size, and widgets on lock and home screens really are hard to beat.

And for goodness sakes, why oh why on earth won't Apple let you customize your home screen, $1000 and I have to just let them fill in from the top. and no clock weather widgets, or always on display, sorry, Eff that.

As for speed, look here. The Note 8 was much faster in day to day app use and ram management. Not to mention the reviewer didn't know he could lock the home button in place at the bottom of the Note 8 for easier access. Android is all about options and personalization where iPhone is like here, use this and these animated shit piles of your face. Really?!

I will say FaceId is a huge step forward but Iris scanning is very tech and secure as well.

Appreciate 0