05-29-2009, 11:56 AM   #15
xDrive50i
Lieutenant Colonel
Canada
Rep
Drives: '09 750i individual

Quote:
Originally Posted by d3l0n View Post
maybe i spend too much time in photoshop.. but this almost looks like a photoshop from staring at the first one...
can anyone confirm? I'm not hating.. i'd love to see m-sport. m7, or even an aero kit for the v12 turbo 522hp
I don't think it's photoshoped in the sense that someone 'created' this image. However someone definitely worked this over with photoshop (or another application) to obscure some sort of identification on the image (at the top of the hood on the passanger side).

Did anybody notice that the windshield is cracked and the bra and front bumper seems to be all torn up?

Maybe they went off-roading or followed someone a bit too close on a gravel road

Interesting too is that the bra doesn't seem to fit the front end even though it appears that the holes where cut out with scissors!
Maybe that's due to the 'new' aero kit addition/change at the bottom of the front bumper?!?
2009 750i individual | Citrin Black Metallic | Platinum Merino Extended Leather | BMW Individual Composition Package (includes Sport Package) | Dynamic Handling Package | Multimedia Package | Technology Package | Executive Package
http://www.7post.com/forums/showthread.php?t=234432
Appreciate 0