04-16-2018, 08:45 AM   #1074
King Rudi
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: Meat Suit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joekerr View Post
Indeed you will, yes, you will indeed.
My G.I. tract is curled up in the corner crying like a small child that doesn't understand why they were punished.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ///M Power-Belgium View Post
*Love requires sacrifice* !
Indeed it does - sacrifice of my sanity, time, working on the car, sanity, health, rest and sanity.

Quote:
I see no problem. Hibachi is awesome.
Friday lunch was good....very good. Friday's dinner was amazing! So were the left overs I enjoyed at 2:00 a.m. Saturday morning and the leftovers I had for dinner Sunday. Hibachi quota for 2018 has been met.

Quote:
She knew exactly what she wanted for dinner? Holy crap
Not so fast good sir. Her quickness with a locked in sure thing for dinner was only due to her pickiness in eating hibachi. She'll only eat it at one place and only visits where the restaurant is a few times a year. She had mentioned her favorite restaurant is in Knoxville, were we went shopping.....shopping for jeans....for her. Before dinner we managed to visit every single store that sell women's jeans to no avail, luckily for me, not even a dressing room visit...until we went to Buckle. I'll stop here as this begins an off topic rant, but yes, the quick decision for dinner was thwarted by a seemingly endless visits to a multitude of stores that resulted in an equally diminished psyche.
Appreciate 0