c1pher
Primo Generalissimo
United_States
Rep
Drives: All of them

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpeedChamp View Post
Do you know you spend much more time refueling your ICE car than EV owners spend charging their Teslas? You charge your car in the OFF time 99% of the time and always have a car with lots of miles available to you. It's not like when you have an almost empty ICE car in your garage and you first need to hit the gas station to fill it up, which is plenty annoying.

And again, there is only such a small percentage that's driving MORE than what this early generation of EVs can already do, it's just nonsense to be so worried about the range. If you really drive a lot of plus 250-mile trips, then you just need to look for another car. I mean I don't tell my 65-year-old mother to drive a GT3 to get her groceries, do I.
I think you cannot apply your use case to mine. It’s not nonsense to me. I routinely make 400+ mile drives and waiting for a battery to charge back up is annoying to me. I was merely relaying why EVs don’t work for me. I am not telling people what to buy or not. I don’t tell your mother what to drive either.
Appreciate 0