View Single Post
      03-12-2018, 03:21 AM   #4
Pelo Cat
Lieutenant
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: '16 G11 730d, '18 F33 420d Cab

Garage List
Had a bit of a morning today, first, tire pressure monitor came up again for one tire only, wondering if someone let some air out of one tire as really low, near flat! Speed restriction warning came up again, definitely says speed limited to 130/80 kmph/mph until sorted, sorry no pic as a bit pressed for time. Managed to find a working pump at 5 this morning in the pouring rain...all good, since then stays inflated, may have been some idiot in the long stay Bath car park...anyway, then driving down to South coast, my ACC warning comes on! All collision detection and cruise disabled! It wasn’t raining that hard so was worried it might be ingress on radar unit from rock hitting or some other horror story...had to actually drive the damn car! upon stopping, go to check and impossibly, a small 5cm square (roughly) chunk of closed cell foam (used for packing items) had blown up onto the ACC sensor and stayed there with varying speeds, rain, etc...for about half my journey (ca. 60 miles)...now all sorted but I get the feeling someone is telling me I should have stayed in bed today!

Hope everyone else is having a better week start than this! Safe travels.