Pelo Cat
Lieutenant
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: '16 G11 730d, '18 F33 420d Cab

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by FastLaneJB View Post
How old is the car? More likely a warranty issue than a service pack issue.

Not an expert on TPM as never hugely looked into it but believe it's a wireless sensor inside each of the tyres. I cannot imagine they are all that expensive even if the car wasn't in warranty / covered.

Limited to 80mph is something you need to get sorted out though, don't want you slowing us British down

I had a more annoying problem on my 335d at one point. One of the parking sensors thought I was always about to hit something so would give the constant beep. You didn't have to be parking for it to do it because if you get close enough to something even when not parking they switch on. So it would just beep all the time while driving it. I had to turn the audio off for the parking sensors until BMW replaced it for me.
June 16 first reg, so within warranty. Not too expensive I believe to replace from a quick look, something like a tenner or a bit more so not the world, except if they add labour to remove the tire and all the palaver associated.

Very true...

ugh, that would do my head in (the parking sensor constant beep) not had anything like that thankfully...have had the opposite (they were frozen so didn't beep at all)...so ended backing into a parked car with a company car back in 2004...learned my lesson to not just trust parking sensors I can assure you!

Will update once I talk to the garage.