View Single Post
      02-21-2016, 12:30 AM   #59
lens
Colonel
Rep
Drives: 2018 340i xDrive

Quote:
Originally Posted by brianeck View Post
So I just got on Bumble 2 days ago. 2 matches so far but neither has actually started the chat (for those not in the know, girls have to initiate the messaging on Bumble).

The girls seem to be notably more attractive continuously on Bumble, and there are less teachers/au pair in my age range as well. . . I'm not knocking these positions, in my general area that's just 90% of the Tinder pool aged 26-34. There seem to be a lot more lawyers/finance/young professionals so I think I am definitely preferential to Bumble at this early stage.
I just started bumble a week ago, and every single girl that popped up were at least a 8.5/10, I haven't been able to swipe left yet....lol, this is a good sign.

In the meanwhile, I went on a couple dates with a chick from tinder but she's actually looking for a relationship, so just netflix no chill.

I went on another date (first)(tinder) with one a couple hours ago and we just got done netflixing and chilling (aw yis) unfortunately, she just laid there like a dead fish....*sigh* (no she's not actually dead for those about to ask)
Appreciate 0