04-16-2015, 10:59 AM   #65
Bours
Lieutenant Colonel
Canada
Rep
Drives: 2011 335i x-drive LCI sedan

Quote:
Originally Posted by EdDuran View Post
I just bought mine from these guys - very fast shipping; ordered Friday, arrived Wednesday.

Spring is just beginning in Boston and I've had it out a few times. Its very nice. Actually, at this price including shipping the bike is pretty competitive I think. Yeah, the hydraulic brakes are excellent, as are the 30 speeds which shift very smoothly. The seat did seem hard to me at first at first impressions, but honestly its designed to fit where it needs to and hasn't been an issue whatsoever. I'm 5'9" and debated the 20" frame. My previous bike always seemed a bit too small to me, but I got the 18" at some friend's suggestion and its perfect for me. The seat has a lot of height adjustment too. I also like the shift controls and the feel of hand grips; feels just right. The "Comfort" and "Sport" settings of the front shocks is great too.

Oh - and it matches my 328
Hey im gonna order one this week from them also cause i like the bike and the price ! But im 5"10 so would you recommend the 18 or 20 frame ?? Is there a big difference ? Also do you feel the 20 would have been too big for you ? I ask cause we are the same height have a good day !
Appreciate 0