View Single Post
      08-12-2013, 11:44 PM   #25
X5MC_LI
First Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2021 X5MC

Thank you all again, and your comments are well accepted.
Here is the list of mods and some refreshed pics until the professionals come...

Forged1 2-tone wheels.
22x11.5 rear
22x9.5 front
Pirelli tires: 315/25/22 rear
275/30/22 front
H&R Sport springs.
Custom engraved with the ///M logo caliper covers from MGP
in gloss black and black/white/silver painted logo.
Headlights cut open and rebuilt with UMnitza OrionV3 multi LED rings with crisp 6000K output.
The Eyebrow LED was also changed to a white LED to get rid of the dull yellow look.
All chrome accents, including front grills (outer frame only), wrapped in
3M Di-Noc carbon fiber vinyl.
That includes the 4 grey plastic pieces in the front and rear bumper. On top of that, the part of front lower bumper is also wrapped, to give those plastic pieces a more continuous look and shape. 5 piece LED strips were chosen to exactly match the color of the headlight bulbs (which were changed to 6000K) and the LED rings, to give it a more modernized look. Rear diffuser and the exhaust tips are from a 760 model. Custom puddle lights were installed and work together with the welcome lights. Rear taillights were lightly smoked to give it a more 2013 look. The hood/trunk/steering wheel emblems were changed to carbon fiber ones. The shifting knob was changed to a ///M carbon fiber one. The car has dark burl wood color so it matches well with the grayish carbon fiber look.
The color combo of the interior is oyster/black and since from time to time the seat bolsters were getting dirty from denim and such, the bolsters and and seat borders were changed to black Alcantara suede. It perfectly fit the whole
black/white/gray theme. Aluminum pedals were added to give the footrest pedal not so lonely feeling.
Electronic Cut Offs were added to give the exhaust some life. It has four different positions (including stock/closed) which are controlled by a button installed in the little storage compartment underneath the headlights switch. Sprint Booster was added for a much quicker throttle response, which also has 2 different settings,
Semi-aggressive and aggressive.
Stock would be 3rd, and also installed in that compartment.
Btw, I highly recommend the Sprint Booster to those of you who don't have it.
VAC Motorsports tuning chip was installed which resulted in about
40 extra horses and torque (to the wheels). It's nice as you can, along with the stock settings, change between the wonderful comfort drive to a rough/sporty one.
All codes offered by Alex@Alpine
were also done on the car.
Very much useful...
Interior lights were changed to
6/12 LED boards. The reverse lights were changed to LED ones as well. Last but not least is the
Infamous ///M trunk badge

Btw, any photographers in NYC are interested in a shoot please PM me, as I can only do as much as press the enhance button in the photo edit menu.... That's why I think, these 5 pics should serve the car well.

Enjoy and more comments are welcome guys!
Attached Images

Appreciate 0