04-07-2018, 01:36 PM   #19
Arturo_spain
Enlisted Member
Spain
Rep
Drives: M760Li MY2018

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pelo Cat View Post
Ah, I see, (no pun intended!) they almost look like factory options but the black is indeed not at windscreen level, nicely done! ^

On one hand, very glad we don't have tolls on the roads here (most motorway roads anyway, there are exceptions) but on the other, if they were in better shape and had less traffic then it would almost be worth it!)

Wouldn't mind an extra display to help reduce speeding tickets! They should be standard on BMW's!

Safe travels.
I drive quite a bit through EU & most countries main highways have tolls, surprisingly Germany does not. In Spain only 15% of the highways have tolls & are used by drivers to avoid congestions instead of using the state owned highways, luckily we can still choose toll or state highways to get to the same destination.

Any kind of "help" comes in handy while driving around here, our roads are plagued with all kinds of speeding toys in the kind of laser, radar, average, induction, 12x helicopters with with laser & camera, etc..

In the end the ultimate goal of all EU gov. is to have mandatory always-on 4G/GPS on all vehicles directly connected to the Traffic Dept. under the intial pretext of controling traffic congestions & reporting accidents & ultimately controlling speeds with automatic fining. EU provisions will make it mandatory for all new vehicles starting 2019

Quote:
Originally Posted by FastLaneJB View Post
That's what the lasers are for, all they'll see is a super nova heading towards them

Though in fairness BMW need to do an Individual Stealth Black Paint. You know the stuff they paint on aircraft which all but removes it's radar signature. They might have to change the shape of the car slightly as well though
Hahahaha, unfortunately radar is not the biggest threat

-M760Li MY2018
-RR Sport 4.4 SDV8 MY2016
-Mini Cooper Cabrio MY2018
Appreciate 0