Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: e92 335 space gray/coral red

Garage List
2007 E92 335  [9.66]
Quote:
Originally Posted by FrozenAg View Post
Wow, nice ride...I was actually just reading reviews of the Macan GTS as im considering it for my next car. How do you find the interior room up front?
Definitely do multiple test drives with different options. I drove one with and without sport chrono and I'm glad I got sport chrono. I drive with the paddles most of the time but with sports chrono and sports plus activated and driving in automatic mode the throttle mapping and shift points are fairly aggressive and the throttle blips when coming to a stop are perfect. The air suspension and PASM is so dynamic for whatever your needs - comfort for rough roads in the city, sports plus aggressive canyon carving. I always have the ride height in the lowest position and will only raise it in heavy snow or driving "off road"

Front room is plentiful but I'm only 5'6" and my wife is 5' so you may need to see for yourself!

GIAC S2 | Brembo GT BBK 355/345 | BBS CH-R | Michelin Pilot Super Sports | AR Design: DP, S1 Oil Cooler, OCC | AMS FMIC | Bastuck Quad Exhaust | Borla MP | KW V1 | Stett: CAI, CP | Forge DV | P3 Boost Gauge | Arkym: Front Lip, Rear Quad Diffuser | Vorsteiner CSL Trunk | LUX H8 | ModMyNav | MFD M3 Sideskirts | BMW M-Tech Front/Rear Bumpers, Edition Grills
Appreciate 1
Foggins1334.50