Rep
Drives: e92 335 space gray/coral red

Garage List
2007 E92 335  [9.66]
Quote:
Originally Posted by HXS View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Daya View Post
She has a ton more tech compared to my 11 year old e92.
Ummmmm..... I sure hope so!

Congrats and enjoy!
Thanks! Seriously, I was happy just to have Bluetooth and homelink transmitter - ha ha

But now that I have things like blind spot monitoring, lane keep assist, heated steering wheel, front parking sensors, ventilated seats, heated rear seats, apple CarPlay, Sirius, SD slots and internal HD for music, full internet connectivity with PORSCHE apps, full suspension adjustability on the fly (PASM + AS), driving modes (sport chrono) it will be hard to give up these things later on

I wish it had a HUD, the analog speedometer, steeped in tradition is wasted dash space to be honest. I like having the analog tachometer front and center with digital speedometer, but the speedometer for daily driving is useless. The markings are every 25 MPH and each hash mark is 5 mph. Eventually I'll be able to feel and hear my speed but on quick glance you just know you're somewhere between 25-50, 50-75, etc

GIAC S2 | Brembo GT BBK 355/345 | BBS CH-R | Michelin Pilot Super Sports | AR Design: DP, S1 Oil Cooler, OCC | AMS FMIC | Bastuck Quad Exhaust | Borla MP | KW V1 | Stett: CAI, CP | Forge DV | P3 Boost Gauge | Arkym: Front Lip, Rear Quad Diffuser | Vorsteiner CSL Trunk | LUX H8 | ModMyNav | MFD M3 Sideskirts | BMW M-Tech Front/Rear Bumpers, Edition Grills
Appreciate 0