Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2023 i7

Garage List
2023 BMW I7  [10.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by DroMike View Post
Correct. Now, today and as of sometime in 2023, you ONLY use the BMW app and do NOT interface with the EA app in any way, shape or form.

The promotion is for no more than 30 minutes of timed usage at one of EA's public DC fast chargers (as opposed to a complete charge). Unfortunately, it seems the plethora of their chargers don't get the advertised speed. This means — has meant for me in the 7 weeks I've owned my i7 — that if you want to "fill up" from 20% to 80%, that 30 minutes will be less than sufficient. Remedy? Yes: Simply end your session and start another. Additionally I'm fairly certain that you'll also get at least a 5-minute extra grace period (it might even be 10), although I personally stop charging manually at 30 minutes. What happens after your time is up/grace period? I'm not sure if you pay the regular price or if they access an actual penalty price but it is extra (and remember that every time you start a session, your credit card will temporarily be charged $20 that will be applied to any overage of your time limit).
Your incorrect on i7 promo .I’ve never been charged for charging longer than 30min..it’s only shows a charge for idle fees ..it says unlimited charge
Appreciate 0