View Single Post
      05-21-2010, 09:54 PM   #1
dbs600
Colonel
Rep
Drives: 2011 750LXi Individual

Some Questions

Hello all:

I visited my dealer again (for the millionth time) today and would like to pose a few questions:

1. What does everyone think about the audio system sound quality? I am surprised to see that there is no separate subwoofer adjustment.

2. To ease entry and exit, does the steering wheel articulate up and in upon shutting off the engine? I’m six feet tall and noticed a little difficulty with getting behind the wheel today (right foot caught up by the pedals and right knee hitting the bottom of the steering wheel; all of a sudden I feel that the car is a little skimpy on front legroom)

3. Can the side view mirrors be programmed to fold in upon shutting down and/or locking the car?

4. Is there a central door lock/unlock switch on the interior of the car?

5. Has anyone noticed that the seat adjustments do not always work w/r/t the front portion of the seat bottom: if you want to tilt the front portion up or down, the adjustment adjusts the back portion of the seat bottom up or down and the only way to achieve adjustment of the front portion of the seat bottom is to hold the adjustment up/down at the front portion of the adjustment switch and down/up at the back portion of the adjustment switch.

6. When controlling the passenger seat from the front seat controls, do the memory function buttons work as well?

Sorry to be so cynical here; just some observations. I’m still on track w/ my purchase.

Thanks!

Last edited by dbs600; 05-22-2010 at 07:54 PM..
Appreciate 0