View Single Post
      06-10-2016, 12:56 AM   #6
lemetier
Plenipotentiary
Rep
Drives: Yes

Quote:
Originally Posted by dbs600
How many days can the car be had for? And if delivered to a location of choice, does a second car take the driver back?

Also, what's your interest in the program? Did you have a bad experience, but are helping BMW rectify and get proper word out?

Thanks!
The invitation simply states overnight, but the closest fleet pool to where I'm at currently is over 300 miles away so I was offered a full week. Regardless of the distance, participants won't be required to return the rep back to the regional dealer where the cars are based.

This was one of the program ideas that was laid out at the Miami preview, but the "Concierge Provider" is not the same company I put everyone in contact with to handle these events and the Ultimate Benefits Program. Curious as to what's going since that program and the loaner fleet have seeming shrunk drastically. This new company is a Dealer CRM provider and this is not something they would be hired for especially since only one BMW Franchise uses this company and their software isn't compatible with other 3 CRM Programs in use at almost every BMW Dealer in the country. VP of Marketing at NA is supposed to call me tomorrow to make arrangements and if you're interested, I'll ask to have you added to the list.
Appreciate 0