09-08-2016, 01:34 PM   #59
Crimson92
Smiling Politely
United_States
Rep
Drives: Like a boss

Quote:
Originally Posted by masou View Post
They can't even figure out how to stop the fragmentation and upgrade older phones.

I don't really follow wearables but the fact that I'm not even aware that MS had a horse in the game or that S1/S2 is Samsung's attempt to break free of Android tells me that there isn't any traction there. But who the heck am I.

Enterprise would still be on XP if they could, most are stuck on 7 and only b/c they had to upgrade. Others that want to use 10 are trying to figure out how to use it w/o MS Cloud integrations (mostly b/c they are afraid of security issues, fact or fiction, I don't know) Look how MS used the FUD machine to force people to make a decision by ending the free upgrade. Most that "I know" where trying to figure out how to stop the "automatic" upgrade.

The only reason MS is still in enterprise is b/c IT is too comfortable with and not willing to learn what it takes to support alternatives. That's slowly changing with Sales using iPads and enterprise standardizing on iPhones. Where's Android here. Answer it's not. They are outside looking in.

Now in Education Google is making strides with Chromebooks and Google Docs, Sheets, Drive, etc. This is what Apple needs to address and are starting to with the latest release this month. MS this is the nail in their coffin.

Guess you know where I fall
The bolded items, are just not true. Your opinion is not truth
zx10guy5149.50