View Single Post
      08-22-2016, 11:26 AM   #24
five3three
Major
Rep
Drives: m2c

I did this event in Miami on Friday morning as well. It was a lot of fun to do the various exercises.

The drag race was cool especially since these were high hp cars and then having to go to a dead stop. I also enjoyed the autocross and had a low 15's time in the M4

I had looked forward to the M2 (the black one is a preprod euro spec model with manual everything) and it was awesome in the turns being nimble. I was disappointed thought in the 50 to 100+ acceleration on the track and felt that a lot was left to be desired there.

The M3 lead follow came next after the M2 and I got to do two runs since my partner left early and that one was a blast to drive. It was definitely less agile than the M2 but it definitely had the kind of power that I desired.

I was up in the air about my next car next spring (M2/3/4) but I think this has pushed me a bit away from the M2's. It just didn't feel like that much of an upgrade from my 235 and left quite a bit to be desired on rolling acceleration. Just my thoughts.

Anybody who gets a chance to do this event definitely should. It was awesome and well put together. The instructors were great too.
Appreciate 1