AWDBooSTIn90
Nomore
United_States
Rep
Drives: 335i Coupe 6MT N54

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashmostro
Great post.

This is why I re-aim the headlights first thing once I take delivery. I even did this on my 335is and it made a huge difference. I plan to do the same with the F80 if it seems to have the same problem.
DIY!!! Pleasee

Or maybe just a short write up on how they should be aimed.

Like say.

Position car X' feet away from a flat and straight vertical wall.

Position headlights so beam is X" inches from the ground...

Also theres another adjuster screw that seems to move the actual projector lense itself closer or further away from the HID bulb/internals of projector. What does this do and how does it affect the light beam. Does it widen it in some way or should that not be touched. I accidentally moved that on my car ('07 E92) and i put it back the best i could to where it was originally, but my headlights seem all out of whack and i can't find a guide on how to properly adjust Bi-Xenon projectors or even better specific to the E92 AHL projectors or a guide on how to set up a typical BMW Bi-Xenon headlight for optimal lighting on dark back woods county roads without having to use the high-beams unless necessary or when able too.

If anyone has any input on this I'm sure a lott of people would find this helpful!!!

Thanks
Anthony
Appreciate 0