10-07-2014, 09:14 AM   #78
Optherion
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: Prancing Horse

Quote:
Originally Posted by lux View Post
Looks like they are trying to develop private garages and villas around the track property. Interesting concept but that would be the last place I'd want to locate my vacation home.
The first track lower track is finished. There are 2 more configurations coming that connect into the first one. Bmw is building a 4th.

They are not vacation homes, they are private garage. Store anywhere from 6-10 race cars depending on the size you purchase. Two story. Top deck for entertainment, relaxation living area, cooking, and view of the track. Ive been several times over the last year. Were talking the most elite of the elite. Fly in to the private airport, have your toys ready and hit the track. The conditions are near F1 pavement. If all the facilitates go in over the next few years, this could be one of the nicest tracks in the country.

The BMW addition is great news for everyone. Unless you shell out a million dollars. Yes a million + Dollars ($100k+ for a membership and the terms require you build a private garage speced around 700k-1million including the lot). The BMW driving classes are the only way at this time you'll be hitting the pavement. Its a Win win for everyone. Its truly growing into an incredible destination. I've seen it grow the past year from the grand opening when BMW brought out a ton of cars, Bugatti brought a Vitesse, and Aston brought a bunch of prepared cars.

And since many people still think its dirt Heres a lap. Sign up for the BMW event asap. I had a chance to go several times already but they were private invite back in the days when it was only a discussion about BMW possibly opening up a facility there. So this is incredible news for everyone that the hand shaking is official.

Last edited by Optherion; 10-07-2014 at 09:24 AM..
Appreciate 0