View Single Post
      11-15-2016, 01:03 PM   #16
lemetier
Plenipotentiary
Rep
Drives: Yes

Quote:
Originally Posted by ///Mposter View Post
The price seems insane to me but I'm sure they wouldn't have made it if there wasn't a market.
Compared to an equally optioned B7, it's less

Quote:
Originally Posted by desertfox73 View Post
Also known as $130k after sitting on the dealer floor for weeks.
Only demo car will be at dealers. M760i orders are done at the dealer on request and the client then has a corporate liaison. There are no allocations. I visited a dealership that has built a BMW M and Individual Studio separate from the main showroom yesterday to do a quick run through and submitted the first two orders.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigMacMeal View Post
Same engine as RR Ghost?
Updated N74B66TU. The Black Badge versions of the Ghost, Wraith, and Dawn Are receiving their own versions of this engine.

Quote:
Originally Posted by the6M3 View Post
The best part is all this carbon core BS and yet it weighs almost the same as an S class. Bahahahaha
It's a lot of car with beefed up components (it has the 950NM ZF so there are no torque limitations in any gear). If it wasn't for the weight reduction measures, it would be far heavier.

Quote:
Originally Posted by paul223 View Post
In that case, it should produce 650-700hp, with 600-650lbs torque
The turbos are very small and do not produce a large amount of boost. There is a 680hp/684lb/ft version.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlexLou1222 View Post
Well, same price as S63. While MB has more appeal, the V12 in this 7 makes a good competition. Think about it, you have to pay 220k for a s65 or 180+ for a S600.
Quicker than all of them, sounds far better, and comes with much more std equipment.
Appreciate 2
basiluf76.50
michal12203.50