View Single Post
      08-09-2012, 07:19 PM   #59
MJones3
Captain
Sweden
Rep
Drives: RWD

^^ Agree 100%!

What I can't understand is why BMW is getting so much flame for something they haven't even done yet.. but apparantly, based on this thread, BMW will go out of business if they make an M7..

I can only see positive things with an M7, because there is obviously a market for such a car. And I'm sorry but the other ///M cars will not be effected negativly by this car, quite the opposite actually.

Who here has seen the new F10 M5 and thought, if only they didn't make the X5 M.. then this car might have been something for me.??

And all this crap about the M-brand is not what it used to be drives me nuts. Everyone thinks that BMW should start to remake the E30 M3 and never ever stop building the V10 from the E60.. But the market changes, and the enviroment, and the competition, and the rules for building cars.
If Porsche survived going to water cooled 911's then I think the ///M brand can handle a 7-series..

Why are everyone so afraid of evolution and (most of all) more ///M cars? Shouldn't we applaud this?
I am at least.. bring on the M7 and show those AMG people how it's done!
Appreciate 0